L&NWR Society Membership
Membership of the L&NWR Society is open to everyone interested in the London & North Western Railway, its constituent companies and the subsequent L&NWR elements of the LMSR and British Railways.
Renewing your subscription? To use our online renewal form please click Here
Benefits of Membership
- Four issues of the Society’s Journal
- Four Issues of the Society’s Newsletter
- Access to the online copies of nearly 50 years of Society publications
- Access to the Online Archive
- Model Railway Supplements
- Open Days at the Study Centre & Archive
- Member’s Day
- Access to the Society’s 20,000 plus photographic collection
- Access to the Society’s 23,000 catalogued items
- Access to the extensive drawing Collection
- Access to a Bibliography of 20,000 plus publications
- UK – £35 per annum
- Europe – £46 per annum including postage of Journals, etc.
- Rest of the World – £57 per annum including postage of Journals etc (all publications sent by Air Mail)
Members who join during the year receive the back numbers of the Journal for the current year.
For all enquiries relating to your membership, payments or change of address, please contact the Membership Secretary. Email address email@example.com
Postal Address. Alan Shepherd, Membership Secretary, LNWR Society, 19 Totternhoe Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 2AF
All our records are covered by the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and will only be used for the administration of the Society.
Our high quality journal is published four times a year.